Saturday, September 13, 2003

The First Cut Is The Deepest

Spent the morning doing manual garden work for my father. There are few pleasures in life greater than that of cutting things. Whether one is cutting thick paper with a pair of Chinese scissors, chopping wood with a large axe, or as I was, hacking down ivy with a machete, cutting never fails to satisfy. "Rad" just keeps getting better. This week it showed, among other things, a 13 foot jump and a skatepark in an old church. The programme has managed to completely change my opinion of Channel Five. I hope to put together a programme proposal for Channel Five by the end of this year, so you may see me on TV sometime in the near future. If anyone has a digital video camera that they can lend me to make a demo, please email me.

No comments: