Sunday, January 02, 2005

Dim Sum Buffet

I woke up several time during the night and the morning. I kept thinking about the fact that I have to go to the dentist in a couple of weeks. It will be the first time I've had to have dental work done for 15 years.

At 9am I decided to wake Mike up so we could go down to breakfast. The breakfast was
included in the price for staying the night and was pretty good. There was a lot of stuff including cheese, meat, cereal, various breads, fruit, cake etc. I saw a couple of German guys at the table next to us who were filling there pockets with food, enough to last them a few days.

At 10am we went back to our room and chatted for hours about computers, film, music, travel and more computers. At 3pm we were getting hungry so we went out in search of food. I had noticed a Dim Sum buffet restaurant which only charged 7.5 Euros for all you could eat. To our surprise it was open so we ate there. After lunch Mike wanted to go to a coffee shop so we spent some time sitting in the Bulldog coffee shop in Leidesplein. It's not the kind of place I would usually go but they served great hot chocolate.

No comments: