Sunday, October 23, 2005

Part of an unhealthy diet

I started the day off with a bowl of high-fibre cereal and skimmed milk. Things went rapidly downhill from there.

I spent a long time looking for my magnetic stripe card reader as I wanted to take it to the Anglian Linux Users' Group kit meeting. Richard arrived in his so-called car so I just put my Powerbook, some books, some Linux disks and some networking gear into a big rucksack and we left for UEA, where the meeting was being held.

The meeting itself was bitterly disapointing. Fewer than 15 people came, not many people had hardware with them and the room was crap. Life is full of things like these.

My lunch and dinner consisted of bakewell tarts, almond slices, 4 types of biscuits and several cuyps of tea. I can't go on like this.

No comments: