Monday, January 30, 2006

Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)

Although I woke up many times during the night, feeling fevorish and bored, it was so bad because I was never cold(as I was in a sleeping bag)

While trawling through Wikipedia I discoved a link to Tim Wright's website, Cold Storage Tim Wright made the music for the cult Amiga game "Shadow Of The Beast II". I downloaded a couple of MP3's of the soundtrack to Shadow Of The Beast II and listened to them off and on all day. The game has been a huge influence on my life, and the name Karamoon was taken from it. Reason enought for you all to learn about the game, play it, listen to the music and buy the t-shirt.(they go for about £40 on ebay)

Watched a Jonathan Meades documentary called "Meades Eats: Fast Food" on BBC4. It was all about English people being crap at cooking, eating and buying food. Yet again all I can say is that Meades is God.

Off to watch the new series of "The Mighty Boosh" on BBC2, one of the few comedies in recent years to be worth 30 minutes of my life. Good night, and good luck.

No comments: