Saturday, March 04, 2006

Walking And Talking

I went for a long walk in the marshes with a friend. I wasn't wearing any windproof clothing so, despite the clear blue sky and bright sunshine, I got quite cold whenever there was a breeze.

At around 3:30 pm it began to snow. The snow was light, but cold. I wished I owned better, warmer clothes. One day I'll by some. By that time global warming will be o severe that the world will be one giant paradise. Maybe.

We ate at Olive's Cafe. Despite the rather high prices, I'm starting to like Olive's a lot. The staff are friendly without being annoying, and the food is great. The only problem with Olive's is that there's not enough space. It's a problem that most cafes in England suffer from, but that doesn't make it any easier to accept.

Got a little bit of study done before going to bed.

No comments: