Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Doing Time

Spent most of the day at a prison. I can't write about it in too much detail as Im subject to the Official Secrets Act. Part of my job will soon involve running computer training in a prison workshop. The prison is low security, and is actually very plesent, unless of course you are a prisoner, in which case it's probably terrible. Had lunch with my collegues in a bad pub. Food was poor, but no worse than I expected. My boss dropped me off at home at 2:30 pm. Studied Cisco networking all afternoon.

In the evening I went to visit a friend in hospital. I took her some flowers from my garden, which she seemed to like very much. The hospital ward was painted in the same colour scheme as the prison. On the way home I bought a 500ml bottle of Pepsi Max. A big mistake. Failed to get to sleep until 3 am.

No comments: