Thursday, April 20, 2006

Enter The Dragon

Had my hair cut in the morning. Looking really great, unsurprisingly.

Met my friend Andrew for lunch in the city centre. I hadn't seen him for quite a while so we had loads of catching up to do. Ate at the Thai Dragon. Andrew very kindly paid for the meal.

Spent the afternoon studying in the library. The library was overflowing with annoying people. I hate Norwich's main library. It's very noisy and very stupid, like most of the people who were using it.

Attended a lecture on early photography of Japan at the Sainsbury Institute for the Study of Japanese Arts and Cultures. Keiko and Polly joined me. The lecture was pretty good, and the guy who gave it was obviously very knowlegable about Japanese history and culture.

Went to the Thai Dragon again. My friend Keiko paid.

Planning to stay up all night studying. Not sure I'll manage it though.

No comments: