Thursday, April 27, 2006

Sun Shining Through

Finally, a day of great sunshine. I shall, of course, be spending most, if not all, of my day inside, studying. If I have a good day of study, and if tomorrow if sunny, I may allow myself some time reading about Turing in the garden.

Didn't study much in the morning. Played with my cat for quite a while, as she will probably not live much longer. She seems very happy at the moment, although she has kidney failure so she is thirsty all the time. Watched some of The Curse Of The Jade Scorpian, a Woody Allen film. Managed to stop after about 30 minutes and got quite a lot of study done.

Ate a fish finger sandwich for dinner. Very, very grim.

Stayed up late and wondered if making free telephone calls over the Internet is the greatest thing on Earth. I think it might be.

No comments: